Emmanuel College, Boston MA – Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Completed May 2011, Graduated with Distinction in the Field
Grade Point Average, 3.4
Studio Manager, Inigo Elizalde Rugs, September 2011 - Present
Junior Retoucher, Bespoke Digital, January 2012 - Present
2011 Spring, Internship at Cocoroé in Tokyo, Japan; Assisted with designing,
illustrating and doing layout for corporate identity, flyers, and logos. Also assisted with general office tasks.
2006 Internship at Arthouse, art gallery, Austin TX ; Assisted educational coordinator with office tasks, designing promotional materials, working on website, and filming and photographing events.
Adobe Products including:
Publication and Work Displayed
- Photo selected in Self Searching: The Art of Self-Portraiture at the Vermont Photography Workplace, 2010
- Photo selected in "Best Of" category for Though Your Eyes photo contest, 2010
- Photo featured in Boston's Weekly Dig, 2010
- Publication of photographic work in Bang Magazine, Spring 2010
- Solo show of photographic work in Gallery 5 at Emmanuel College, Fall 2009
- Publication of photographic work in Bang Magazine, Fall 2009